November 21, 2011

What is the most suitable title for this entry -_-?

i really like all things that related to Korea, though I'm not Korean ( I'm Indonesian ^O^). so, maybe i will share many thing about Korean drama or movies that i watch (i also watch Japanese drama, sometimes), Korean food and Kpop that i like, frequently.but i also will share some other things to.  I'm still a rookie in writing in a blog, (I made this blog yesterday he..he..he...). i love to share many stories with all of you, so please give me advices or comments. This days, I'm watching Korean drama called The Musical and the other one is Me Too, Flower. If you have another interesting drama, you can tell me. I think i will watch maybe 2 episodes today, even though tomorrow i have a math test he..he..he.... i will study hard tonight, and hope i will get a good score. 
God Bless You ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment